I’ve been nominated by the lovely CapriquariusMei for a Liebster award. Thank you so much for the nomination! I never thought my little corner of Chinese calligraphy would merit a nomination. I’m so glad you like the blog.
Here are the official rules for the award:
– Each nominee must have under 200 followers
– Thank and link to the nominating blog
– Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
– Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
– Write a post containing the questions
– Include these rules in the post
Here are the answers to the ten questions I’ve been asked:
1. The last story (book or fanfic) you’ve read…what was it about?
Revisited 木蘭詩 (the ballad of Mu Lan), the original poem that tells the story of Mu Lan, since there was news that Disney is preparing a live-action version of its animated movie.
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
4. If you’re at a zoo, which animal would you like to visit first?
The koalas! @(・●・)@
5. What is your definition of “first love”?
The one that will never leave your heart.
6. What’s your favourite dish?
7. Favourite fairy tale character?
The princess from The Princess and the Pea.
8. Everyone has at least one abnormal habit. So, what’s yours?
I don’t grow my nails beyond the length of my fingers.
9. If you can travel back in time, what’s one moment in your life that you would like to travel back to?
One specific moment? I don’t think there is one.
10. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation – it would make for quick travel times.
I nominate the following blogs:
BijooKayoo – Chinese knot making
Calligrapher in London – English and Japanese calligraphy
Ni Carnahan Illustration – cute designs
Penguins Creative – sketching, journaling, scrapbooking
Stephen Hung Photography – gorgeous photography
Urban Sketching in Taiwan – lovely sketches about daily life in Taiwan
Taiwanaut – fun in Taiwan
Taiwanvore – Taiwanese gastronomy
The Painted Pear – wonderful watercolor
White Goldfish – Taiwan – reflections on living in Taiwan
And here are my 10 questions:
1. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
2. What is your favorite dish?
3. What languages do you know?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. What is a habit you wish you had?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. What languages would you like to learn?
8. What is an art form you would like to learn?
9. What is your favorite television show or drama?
10. What is your favorite holiday?
This is a great way to learn about new blogs. Hopefully you’ll take some time to check out the blogs I’ve nominated!